Casual Geek Dating Site - Male Members
Are you Looking for Guys? Search through the newest members below to see your perfect date. Start a conversation and setup a meet up tonight. Our site has hundreds of singles that just can't wait to date someone exactly like you! Create your Totally Free Profile Today
Relatively cool personality, laid back. Like to have fun, can be sarcastic. into comedy, dorky stuff, some tv, movies, gaming... mostly pc. I love music, mostly rock but into some random 80s, 90s stuff. I have a decent job, not very stingy.. pretty generous, but never a fan of those looking...
I'm 5"11, have green hazel eyes, an have dark brown hair. I love to write stories and draw designs for games. I'm currently attending ITT Tech for my Associates in Information Systems. My imagination runs wild 90% of the time the other 10% is when I'm spaced out. I love to meet new people,...
Easygoing, thoughtful, intelligent, funny (though be warned my sense of humor is often very dry), deep, and of course into most types of geekery: games of all sorts, sci-fi, fantasy, etc. I'm the type that would rather sit and sip an old-fashioned while discussing music, history, sci-fi movies,...
An intelligent, kind, and lovable Roguish Adventurer. I've many cool hobbies, and I always have fun, but I hope to meet a lady who can be not only my greatest love and my best friend, but also my most worthy adversary. I am a practical man, but I am also a hopeless romantic and a philosopher at...
I pridefully call myself an otaku - despite it's social blowback. I'm obsessed with anime, manga and Japanese pop culture but I don't go so far as to become delusional. I don't own any Dakimakura hug pillows or weird shit like that nor do I fawn over 2D anime girls...anymore then you're average...
I, Joshua, am single father. I am looking for make new friends for start like email or text. Or if ya have PS3 then ya can left me ur username i will find ya. By the way, I am deaf, use ASL* American Sign Language. Not worry, I can help ya to learn some. :) I won't bit ya, unless ya ask for it....